HARROW TOWN CENTRE
Scope of Works:
- Take up all existing paving bricks on St Anne’s road, Clarendon road & Havelock Place Harrow and replace with new Granite paving slabs.
- All Drainage and services
- All new street furniture.
- Date: November 01, 2013
- Location: Harrow Town Centre
- Value: £750,000
- Categories: Building, Projects
- Client: Kier MG
An area of 6000 sq m of existing paving to St Anne’s road, Clarendon road & Havelock Place Harrow was taken up and replaced with new Granite Paving slabs, with all associated works, including kerbing, drainage, ducting & street furniture in conjunction with Kier / May Gurney, Harrow Council & the various Utility companies involved. These roads are the busy Pedestrianised Shopping areas in Harrow and at all times there was no disruption to shoppers or shop owners, This was achieved by locally fencing off areas of work and by paving outside existing shop entrances early in the morning and completing before shop opening times.
Date of Completion: November 2013